New After-School Activities
Greetings Hawthorne Parents and Students!
There are now several after-school activities in place.
- ELA tutoring every Tuesday from 3:35 - 4:35 in Room 203
- Math tutoring every Thursday from 3:35 - 4:35 in Room 311
- Extra help or after-school detention is held on Mondays 2:35 - 3:35
There are multiple clubs, and athletic activities happening after school too! Check out our club page for more details about clubs. If any student needs help on homework during a club activity, please speak with the advising teacher! We are there to help you.
All students not involved with a club, tutoring, or athletic activity, are not permitted in the hallways after school.
During Flex classes we have two classwork days. Wednesday is a designated Reading/Catch-up on classwork day. Fridays are a school-wide Catch-up on your classwork day. Please use this time wisely!
Just as a reminder to all students:
- Cell phones are not allowed in classrooms or in hallways during school hours.
- You are expected to get to class on time. Please get to class before the bell. Students will be assigned lunch detention and/or after-school detention if excessively late to class.
- Please report all bullying or harassment to the administration, a teacher, or a staff member.
- Respectful behavior is expected in the hallways, bathrooms, cafeteria, classrooms, and all common areas at all times.
We would like to thank all of our learners who are showing respect, leadership, and integrity.